All Monticello Youth Basketball Players get in FREE to ALL Varsity Boys & Girls Home Basketball Games!!
Players need to be with a paid adult. Elementary students are to sit with a parent/guardian.
Players need to check-in at the Youth Basketball table, which will be located close to the Admissions table.
NEW THIS YEAR: Your check-in at each game, will help your grade win! We are running a contest to see which grade (K-8 boys & girls combined for each grade) has the most players attend the Boys & Girls Varsity games through the entire regular season (excludes Holiday games).
Winning grade will get a pizza party!
Players should NOT bring a ball (of any kind).
ALL players need to be seated to watch the game & cheer for the MAGIC!
Please encourage players to be good fans and demonstrate good sportsmanship.
And it’s always good to remind them to pick up any mess they make in the bleachers.
At half-time there is usually a half-court shooting contest and sometimes there are other contests/drawings. And there’s always concessions available!
Come support our high school basketball teams at home & on the road ~
For the LOVE of the GAME ~
Monticello Center Court Club
Welcome To The Home Of Monti Hoops
The Monticello Center Court Club is working hard on providing the best basketball opportunities to our area youth. The future success of Monticello Basketball starts here, one child at a time. Get involved today!
We have partnered with The Playmaker's League for the last few years. This organization specializes in providing a scope & sequence to teaching & learning the game of basketball. We are excited to bring their curriculum to our young basketball players.
Watch this short video to learn more about them:
Grade 3 - Playmakers League Basketball
(Saturdays Oct. 28-Jan.13)
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Grades K-2 Fall/Winter Basketball (Saturdays Oct. 28-Jan. 27)
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
4-8th Grade Travel Basketball
BOYS & GIRLS TEAMS: NOW POSTED!
(Go to Grades 4-8 Traveling Tab to the left)
New to Travel Basketball?
* Season will start at the end of October and wrap up at the end of February or in March for teams participating in State Tournaments.
* 1-2 practices per week (Dates/Times TBD once Coaches are assigned & space is given from Comm. Ed.) Practice schedules go out one month at a time.
* 4-6 Weekend Tournaments (younger grades) and 6-8 Weekend Tournaments (older grades). Dates/Times TBD - schedules go out after Coaches are assigned & their availability is confirmed for the tournaments MCCC recommends for each grade level.
* Coaches are needed for each travel team made. If interested in coaching, go to the Coaches Tab and fill out an application.
* Bring all your questions to the Parent meeting that takes place during the tryouts for each grade level.